Friday, January 4, 2013

Thank You.

I can't wait to see Your face.

 I can not wait to bow at Your feet and look upon Your beauty, Oh Lord. I am ready to worship You and sing praises to You for eternity.

Jesus, You are Most High. You are more beautiful than anything I have ever laid my eyes on. You are so kind, to save a sinner like me. I am so unworthy, yet Lord you are totally worthy. You are perfect, so perfect. Christ, You paid a debt You did not owe, and I am forever grateful.

The way that God loves never ceases to amaze me. I want to love others the way He loves. I recently saw the band Newsong in concert. They have released a new song called "Swallow the Ocean". One of the band members described what it was about and this is what he said: "If all the water in the world was turned into ink and it was spread out across the sky to show God's love, the oceans would be empty and it wouldn't come close to showing how much He loves us."

Wow! That is A LOT!!! God's love for us is so great, he deserves all our praise! Thank You, Thank You, Thank You! For loving and caring for me when I do not deserve it. Thank You Jesus for second chances and the heart change that can only be from You! I love You PaPa God!

"Great is the Lord! He is most worthy of praise!" Psalm 96:4

No comments:

Post a Comment